Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time to cut! (TRAINING)


There are many really effective ways to train, but I'd like to concentrate mainly on weightlifting and HIIT. It is recommended to lift weights at least 3 times/week with 1-2 days in between every training for maximum benefits, because your muscles need rest-time in order to develope. That being said, the best way to cut fat is to lift heavy-ass weights. You can also add HIIT to your program if you wish (google it up). As my main goal is to keep my blog-posts shorts, here's my training routine:

Training A:
Back (pullups, lat-pulldowns, rows)
Shoulders (Explosive overhead press, dumbell flies)
Abs (Planks, leg raises)
Squats

Training B:
Chest (Bench press, dumbell presses)
Biceps/Triceps (Hammer curls, bench press with narrow grip)
Abs
Deadlifts
The system goes like that: Monday -A, Tuesday - rest, Wednesday - B, Thurstday - rest, Friday - A etc.

Inspirational picture of the day:


23 comments:

  1. Where'd you find that picture of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering doing P90X. I just wouldnt be able to stick to the eating guide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the sound of it... Make sure you keep a NoiseDiary of everything you do

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you think of P90X? Nice blog? Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P90X is also very nice training routine for weight-loss, but eating is still the most important matter in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your information here is good! And the pictures are a nice touch. Followed for later viewing, keep up the content.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this info, but i'm probably not going to find any tips for weight gain here, am i?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure can, it's just matter of minutes for me to write it. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow hes body is so amazing, wish i had it like that

    ReplyDelete
  10. P90X does look pretty sick. I need to start getting back into the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. P90X works, and is a ton of hard work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh thanks for the tips my man! Might try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing information. I guess it's time to try to get fit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've never actually followed a plan for it, just do whenever I felt like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry but best way to lose fat = HIIT and cardio (with calorie intake < exercise).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to lose weight and get in shape too. New follower so I can get some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great advice man... I've been doing P90X for a couple of years and it's definitely the best workout I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not a bad system. I prefer to only do dumbells rather than flat bench.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good post, looks like my old routine. I've turned into a right fatty over winter, need to get back on it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Any tips for the guy who stays at home with no equipment other than an Iron Gym?

    ReplyDelete